Something of Myself

Thursday, April 15, 2004

sala finally 2 down, 1 more to go! when i started i had to write 15,000 odd words. each word seemed like 20,000 words. yes each of them. but by god's grace, 10,000 down. its a very draining experience. like your blood and the entire energy is flushed out by the end of every hour you put in to write whatever crap on the word document.....pehele pehele i was so ill-equipped to write on the laptop / computer. aaj kal i cant write on paper! habit is a bad thing or so says baba....

well....i didnt get sleep last nite in the aim of fixing my body clock.....i am feeling like a fucked up zombie. dont know what i am writing. whats going on.....just know that hemanta is singing "poth harabo bolei ebar..."

tomorrow ma's b'day. hope she has a good day. she deserves every bit of it. my ma. ironically the first words i spoke were "bubba" and "bubbba" and finally "baaaba". but i do love her. she is a part of me that i am almost unaware of. its there, but its value is best judged by its absence. baba is cool. ma is special. special in a special way. i am writing all this because i know ma will never read this...she will never find out my love for her...she will always see me argue with her...the incessant fights that we have! :) i miss them. i miss her. i miss baba. sometimes i just want to take my laptop, my ipod, my phone and just head off for heathrow; get to the nearest ticket counter and tell them: "i need a ticket to cal. direct flight preferably. i want to go today. give it to me. dont worry about the money." alas, that aint happening cause of the last clause in that quote. :D

khair i am speaking shit.....so me go. you go. 26th is nearing. deadline. party time. night out. another drunken venture..
posted by Pele at 2:32 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home