Something of Myself

Monday, December 19, 2005

Looking within...

With 2006 round the corner, here's a bit of introspection...or may be wild dreams?!

Three things I would want to change about myself
1. Height
2. Temper
3. Sensitivity

Three things I would do if I could
1. Become a Doctor (PhD)
2. Own the British Library
3. Teach at Oxford

Three things I wish I could give up
1. Smoking
2. Drinking
3. Dreams

Three things I hate about myself
1. Believing people at face value
2. Always thinking about the other person's perspective
3. Wearing my heart on my sleeve

Three things I will never change about myself
1. My principles
2. My idea of 'love'
3. Forgive but n'er forget
posted by Pele at 10:04 am

6 Comments:

lol little boy! :)

4:42 pm  

:O

:P

5:36 am  

those r very sweet facts abt ya Pele :)

U smoke? awww stop it today..lol! Smoking kills...hope u stop it in 2006.



**Believing people at face value

I do that too...but I dun hate myself for that...cos thats just me and I cant help it...


**. My idea of 'love'

and what is it ? :)


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year mate!

Keshi.

5:33 am  

Hi Keshi,
Yes, I am giving up smoking! Completely. Trying to. :-)

If I were to explain my idea of 'love' then it will take swathes of poetry and many many posts! So, we will keep that on hold for the moment. May be I can mail you on that one! What do you say?

Have a great Christmas and a fab 2006!

Take care...

4:56 am  

There is one more thing you should change keeping 2006 and the rest of your life in mind -

" Be stong at character and have the balls to face the world on your own. Don't look for shoulders."

NITIN

6:16 pm  

Voila! Look who's here. Welcome aboard. Thank you so much for your suggestion mate. I trust you will have a fab 2006.

12:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home