Something of Myself

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Things I'd do if I win a $250,00,000 lottery

1. Kill that Doctorate degree (in English) and then go for another Master's (preferably in Philosophy)
2. Buy a BMW
3. Set up a scholarship (in my dad's name) at a British University for Indian students who want to study English
4. Gift cash to the few who have always stood by me unconditionally
5. Clear my loans (now, I am surprised that this comes so late in the list)
6. Donate a good amount to an Indian NGO (and get Percy to track the finances)
7. Build a 3 storey library for myself
8. Buy a solitaire ring (for someone special)
9. Sponsor mum's world tour
10. Put the rest of the money in the bank and study for the rest of my life

p.s. Oh I forgot, I'd also ask those credit card companies to f.o. :-) What a day that'd be!


posted by Pele at 5:51 am

4 Comments:

c'mon Pele u wouldnt be studying for the rest of ur life wud u??? :)


Keshi.

4:59 am  

Oh yeah! Hell Yes!
Given a choice I'd do just that my friend...
Imagine this: read loads and loads, eat, drink and be merry...and write a thesis once every 3-4 years! Get up when u want, do whatever you want, no bosses to answer, no backlog to clear...and of course, with the lottery you wouldn't need to worry about the finances! Yahoooooooo

Come on Keshi, think about it?! ;)

7:07 am  

lol na...I dun wanna study so much as I have done that part of my life already...I have a bachelors and a masters..I thinks thats enough for this lifetime lol!

I would wanna take that money and travel around the world and see places and meet different ppl..help some ppl who r not as fortunate as me...I think that's more education than writing many thesis :)


Keshi.

12:56 am  

Nice. Agree. Hey, but I had that bit as well on my list Keshi! :(

6:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home