Something of Myself

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dont expect any structure today.

Dont expect seamlessness. Today is not the day.

I read that time = a moment in which things happen. But how do we explain memory? If my memory is a thing of the past then how come it confronts me in the present and stands between the future and myself?

I feel miserable today. A dear one is leaving the country. Going far far away. Leaving a void. Haven't felt this sad for quite some time now. Some fucker is playing 'I am leaving on a jet plane.'

Signs.

I wonder why people are irreplaceable? What is it that they leave behind for you to crave? Why is 'distance' and time and space matters of such importance? Isn't everything about energy and matter? Quantum physics? If they have cracked all the formulas of being why are questions still unanswered?

"Ami baadi. Ami bibadi. Kothao udhao aporadhi..."

Let's raise a toast. To the hours and hours of sheer indulgence. To consumption and absorption. To sharing. To knowledge. To your unmatched skills.

To the halo that I see behind you.
posted by Pele at 6:34 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home