Something of Myself

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

way to evade nervousness: jack daniel's and coke
way to escape pain: jd and coke
way to embrace success: jd and coke
way to forget everything: jd and coke
way to love: jd and coke
way to curse yourself: jd and coke

you get the point: the point is that there is no fucking point in living in this god forsaken country except jd and coke!

ciao! take care people of the world - live and let live: live fast and die young but love hard!
posted by Pele at 11:26 pm

2 Comments:

!!! :) enjoy! i cant remember the last time I had JD. I dont like my "spiked" drinks usually ;) Im more of a on-the-rocks. man - get back FAST ... cant wait :)

5:05 am  

Ok. I used to be a on-the-rocks kinda too, specially with Malt. :) We'll have to do that once I get there. You fix the place, I'll choose the brand! ;)

7:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home