Something of Myself

Monday, August 09, 2004

Master of Arts in English Studies

Well, another arc has been drawn, the thesis has been submitted - the M.A. is now unofficially over and done with.

As I look back, it's been a great experience - fear, anxiety, confidence and determination marked the last year. I have enjoyed every bit of it. Now, it is time to move on - to draw another arc, to travel into yet another unknown region and seek knowledge.

But before that ladies and gentlemen, let me take a tiny break from the world of academia. Let me return to my home, my country and smell the familiar...

Right now the only thing on my mind is that

The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
But I have promises to keep
And miles to go before I sleep...

posted by Pele at 1:07 pm

1 Comments:

hey! call me when u get back!

10:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home