Something of Myself

Monday, July 26, 2004

Two Beds and...

I have been looking for this song for the last 4 hours today and I couldn't find it on the internet
:(

It's a Savage Garden number - Two Beds and a Coffee Machine. Its been on my mind since last night. Don't know why! I even tried to buy it off iTunes, but that fucker doesn't seem to like people who live in UK. Christ! Never mind, not many days left - after 18 days, I will play it on my Sony system and put it in "repeat" mode. :)

Nothing much happened this weekend apart from packing - I won't even get to the process cause it's fucking disgusting - I mean I even had my bills that were from the year 2000. Wow - should I call it organisation or should I call it a product of being a lazy slacker? ;)

I am feeling so nervous about my trip. Don't ask me why cause I don't know myself - all that I know is this feeling of nervousness deep down inside. Maybe it's because I am going "home." Maybe it's because I am going to India.

India does that to me. I hope it does something different when I set my foot on the runway. As usual, the first thing I am going to do is take a deep breath and smell the air. Then I do something which I can't say in this blog *grin*

Anyways, got to go now - have to go for a farewell dinner kind of thingy with some of my flatmates / classmates. Things we do to be a social animal...

posted by Pele at 4:54 pm

7 Comments:

Anirban,
Only someone not living back "home" could be so passionate about going back. My feelings are exactly as I prepare to go back home.
Take care & all the best.

-A fellow Xaverian

11:35 pm  

Does my "fellow Xaverian" have a name?!

10:14 am  

i feel exactly the same too whenever i come home to kolkata - or go anywhere after ages for that matter! uve started packing? CoooooooooooooooooooooooooL! :)

12:03 pm  

Well, I never realised so many of us feel the same - somebody should write something of it! Prerona Mukherjee - I am staring at you! ;) Yes, have started the awful task of packing, it seems endless though!

1:12 pm  

well funny co-incidence - i did - but pen and ink ... co incidence is that i found it two nights back!!!

yes - im still going thru the old diaries!

4:41 am  

If you have written something, let me read it. Please. :)

12:22 pm  

will. tui aye aage

9:33 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home