Something of Myself

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Vomit of Rage

Had a really, really horrible day today (so far)...First there was the teaching session. The students were like dumb fucks. They were like silent to every question I threw at them!! Phew! But it was ok I told myself, you can't always end up with a talktative bunch. Then there was this admin fuck up and I was trying to save the uni's reputation and what happened? Ah, to cut a long story short - I got fucked.

The trouble is you can't afford to be helpful and well-meaning towards this world - if you do, they fuck you - in and out, in and out in an unending cyclical way! Fine then, I'll fuck you back! I am no motherfucker to sit on my ass staring at your shrivelled, shrunken balls - You will face my wrath. What will you do? Fire me? Others will insult me, spread rumours about me, be-friend me??? Be my guest. I dont give a rat's fuck!

This is how I am. If you can't accept it then it's your problem. Go sort yourself out.

Man, this place stinks. But I know, in my heart, that I am right. When I am wrong, I am the first to put my hand up and accept it...and I also know (and call me stubborn if you will) that if I am right, then no cock-sucking, cum-guzzling fuck can make me apologise or nail me for something I am not responsible for!

Awed by my anger? Well then, that's another side of my persona - a rather necessary-evil-kind of side...But I just got told by one of my friends to "let go" of "it" and I think I will listen to her advice. Let go - Yes, but forgetting is not an option...To forgive, but not to forget...
posted by Pele at 5:27 pm

5 Comments:

Hmmm.

4:31 am  

ki mommy? hmmm?? :) mail korish shomoy hole...

9:52 am  

ki bolbo ...
not in to much of a good mood myself
same anger
same proportion ...

just the directions reversed

hating myself more than ever today

and also - my favouritest blogger is closing his blog. actually the "best" by my books.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

2:16 pm  

Hey, come on - please don't hate yourself! You don't deserve it budi! ;) Accha raag korish na amar opore...nijeke hate korte chaile kor baba KINTU tarpor onek ta bhalobashte hobe...theek hain? Take care - you get me worried...

3:04 pm  

And btw, jibon taake baachte gele lodte hobe... Lokera to bolbei...kintu tumi chup kore shunbe keno? When you hate yourself, they win! That's what they want - don't you see that????? Aami jaani tui brave. Aami jani tui haar maanbi na...So, get up and get going. Much luv, hugs and all! :)

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home