Something of Myself

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Lousy post - Lazy mind

Feeling so lousy today (not to mention the other "L" word). Got back from Swindon and Bath yesterday. It was good to see Percy as usual. I got thoroughly wasted. We even managed to have one of those conversations where you speak very few words and you know that the other person is at your wave-length. It doesnt happen with me often - only with some people whom I admire.

Bath was good too. Sammie started crying when she realised it was just thirty days left before I fly away. She is a weird girl, in a positive sense of the word. How can I explain her to someone who doesn't know her? She is bubbly, energetic, lively, and yet on the other hand, she is sometimes soooo like a tube-light! ;) But she is a great human being, with her heart in the right place. Her fears perplexes me. Her lack of confidence vexes me and her outright innocence charms me. Sometimes I really find myself in a confused state of mind about her. She's got stuff that I admire and stuff that I hate in others....and yet I don't know what she means to me...It's been two years now since I've known her and I still can't figure out how her brain works (or better still, if it works at all!) :)

Well, anyways, time to review my teaching plans for tomorrow...I hate these 13-14 year olds as students....They are such a pain in the ass! Phir kal se padhai! My penultimate chapter has to be handed in by the 23rd of this month! Dekhi ki hoy.....

The weather is typically British today. So is my mood. :)
posted by Pele at 4:11 pm

2 Comments:

its the strangest things in life that are most beautiful ... its the wierdest people we know that we love best

its not necessary to know / understand / label - everything ... or is it?

9:42 am  

For me it is necessary to aspire to know a few things. It helps you to add to your knowledge bank. Subidhe hoy tokhun ei nishthur duniya tar maajhe baash korte.

5:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home