Something of Myself

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Cat and Mouse

You really think I was crying that night?
No, I just wanted to see how
You would embrace me if I were to cry.

You really think I was angry yesterday morn?
No, I just wanted to see how
You would calm the tempest if there were any tomorrow.

I have fooled you so many times,
So many occasions,
You kept on thinking I was what You saw.

No my dear, I am not what You see.
And I am sure You are not what I see -
Games we play with each other,
Foolish games to hunt one another.

But this is not a game that I play with You.
I just want to see what
You are when you are with me,
And I want to see what I can BECOME when I am with
You.
posted by Pele at 11:16 pm

2 Comments:

sometimes the trapper get ensnared in his trap ... sometimes ... when the net is spread too far and he gets careless

have ur fun. live ur life. but take care of urself and ur soul

lvu kiddo

5:39 am  

"The game is more than the player of the game
And the ship is more than the crew" - Ruddy (Kipling).

5:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home