Something of Myself

Sunday, November 21, 2004

London Diary (Vijay Dutt; Hindustan Times, 2004) -

"I had forgotten just after a mere 10 days stay in Delhi that when winter starts creeping in, London is bleak and dark. When I landed here at about noon, I felt it was late evening. There was no Sun and the nip in the air was decidedly uncomfortable. The story is the same every winter. It causes anguish among the lonely people, old and young alike. GPs call it seasonal depression syndrome (SDS), an ailment for which there is obviously no cure." [...]

Tell me about it!!!
posted by Pele at 1:34 pm

2 Comments:

why? r u suffering from it to? u shud use ur phone more :) call me ...

7:08 pm  

May be I am, may be I am not - who knows? That's the whole point of the syndrome, innit? ;)

Phone, ah, yes, please wait - let the bill arrive and then we shall decide on it's frequency of usage. Ok? :)

11:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home