Something of Myself

Saturday, February 17, 2007

I don't know why I decided to write a post. Perhaps from the unending need to vent my frustrations, or to voice my defeat? This is post number 201. How different things were even 100 posts earlier. It's like my world is neatly divided into two timelines. BD and AD.

It's for you to unwrap them. To read the unsaid, decode the cryptic...

201 remains a testimonial of a life not-so-badly spent, but definitely wasted. :-)

Here's to the next 100!
posted by Pele at 5:06 pm

3 Comments:

hmmm ...
what's code and who is it for
life is never wasted
though, min f is
going nowhere and zooooming in

8:47 pm  

Daddu, did u get inspired by Ekta Kapoor and decided to give a special tribute to ur 201th post, hee hee. Also, even if u feel life is wasted, it might still be worth living. So enjoy till it lasts ;)

3:31 pm  

Misti, toke dhore bhishon petabo! :-) I HATE EKTA KAPOOR.

4:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home