Something of Myself

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I will come back. I just do not know when. Half of the day is over. How much can I travel in the remaining half?

The mind is tiring. Commitment lies in two unequal halves, on the mozaic floor. I picked up one half of it and asked - 'Where do you belong?' I got no answers. I turned. I cursed. There was still silence in the air.

Uncertainty,
Masks,
Doubles,
Fragments,
Unequal halves,
Fractions,
Hyphens,
Points,
Disjoints - how long will it define my being?

Tell me how many hours I have to put myself through this morbid existence?
posted by Pele at 5:59 am

1 Comments:

Long my friend really long. Life itself is a long morbid existence. But then when you have a motive for existence, it becomes worth living. And you will never find a dull moment if you have the right friends around you :)

7:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home