Something of Myself

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

She grows on you

Well, further to my last post things are getting better now! I am liking it - being here, in this place, seeing these people, meeting friends (old and new), meeting relatives who love me unconditionally.... Love changes everything.

India is like Hotel California - you can check-in any time you like but you can't check-out.

Hoping to see Prero tomorrow.

Had a long chat with Percy today: it was full of nostalgia - our years together in Britain for 4 years! It was brilliant recollecting those days. Our days. Amader hullod.

Sammie busy tonight with party - wish I was there. I always disliked her friends because I felt out of place. Today I want to be there with her for her's sake. To see her. Oh dear, this is getting english-ly dodgy now! ;)

Meeting Mrs Choudhury tomorrow - the woman who introduced me to the nuances of the English language. I hope it goes well. I hope she is still fond of me...

Going to SXC on saturday as a "judge" for a debate contest - Father Boris makes offers which cannot be refused.

India has me in her grasp now. Tight and secure.

Yet, the heart has a reason which reason does not know and it still straddles between Carlsberg and Kingfisher.

posted by Pele at 6:23 pm

6 Comments:

Hiiii hmmmmmmmmmmm
I wish you were here too , for my sake. It would have been good,. Glad you are treating India the way she is deserved to be treated. Good going and all the best
The check in and check out... brilliant

10:02 pm  

You are right...it does grow on you and I am missing it tremendously...
though sometimes I feel that heart is where the home is or is it the other way round?
guess u met Pre...bet u had fun..she apparently did...
have fun and take care!!

9:38 pm  

reading your last couple of posts has reminded me of the basic flaw in human nature - 'the grass is always greener on the other side'. in uk u craved for india, now u crave for UK.. funny how we never appreciate what we have but lust after what we dont

8:16 pm  

Lust?? :O :O No offence mate but get your words right, please! And before you say it, yes, I am a pedantic.

Further, these posts are personal - as the title suggests "Something of Myself." Funny, how some people don't understand that!

P.S. Next time around, post your name. Helps to know each other better! ;)

8:21 am  

pardon my curiousity but who's anonymous? im curious cz whoever it is knows me? or something like that :D

9:12 am  

Hello Ricercar! Have NO fucking clue about this anon person...Anyways, how are you? Mail me when you have some time.

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home