Something of Myself

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Of Inspiration and Words

Have you ever met someone who has this thing with words? Like Prospero to Magic. Like Odysseus to Struggle. Like Milton to Blank Verse. Like Maradona to football. Whatever she writes, she decorates? Like a penchant for words? Like the alphabets and herself are in this intimate relationship? Something beautiful, something poignant, something silent, something awesome, something boisterous, something refreshing, something raw, something finished, something polished, something painful? Like when you make love and the rise and fall comes naturally, like easy... Effortless? Simple?

How does one do it? 26 alphabets. And this woman just pulls their string. Or may be it is the other way round, may be the words pull her?!

I did meet someone like this. Long time back. And I keep meeting her. And her words. A new world. A brave new world. Rare.

I am honoured. I wish I could try and be.
posted by Pele at 6:53 am

2 Comments:

beautiful people share a beautiful relationship with everything aroung them. words are their feelings which flow with them.. she must be beautiful... so her the words.. feels good to know that such people still exist.

2:37 pm  

:) I like what you say. I concur. She is beautiful. From deep within.

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home