Something of Myself

Monday, August 08, 2005

Streams of consciousness

It might just happen again. Or has it happened? Am I aware of myself or am I just being pretentious?

How does my mind think? Is it in sync with my heart? Isn't it sometimes just worth taking that bit of risk and putting everything at stake? What would life be without risks?

No it's not been long. Time will take care of it all. Just relax. But I can't.

This is myself at my very best. Yeah. BEST. Confused. Determined. Helpless. Deeply felt. In-communicable. Too much at stake. Told that to the old lady who walked past the other day with a mini-unicorn in her hand. She understood. Thank god for that.

But then I didn't want her to understand. I thought she'd say - 'No boy, go for it! It's worth it.' But then she vanished before I could get back to her and tell her again that I want to do it my way.

Life's been good to me. I am the one who cribs. Its made me feel some of the deepest emotions we can feel. And then it left me for the wild. The dark and dusty woods. Lost. Searching.

Found it. Here. Right here. And now....gone again!
Come back. You! Yes you!

P.S. To understand methinks is the beginning of the end.
P.P.S. What do you do when you understand and yet be just mute about it? As if you were blind.
posted by Pele at 6:55 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home