Something of Myself

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

For Bongs and like minded

"Through the jongole I am went,
On shooting Tiger I am bent,
Bustaard Tiger has eaten wife,
No doubt I will avenge poor darling's life !

Too much quiet, snakes and leeches,
But I not fear these sons of beeches,
Hearing loud noise I am jumping with start,
But noise is coming from damn fool's heart !

Taking care not to be fright,
I am clutching rifle tight with eye to sight,
Should Tiger come I will shoot and fall him down,
Then like hero return to native town !

Then through trees I am espying one cave,
I am telling self - "Pran Keshto, be brave",
I am now proceeding with too much care,
From far I smell this Tiger's lair !

My leg shaking, sweat coming, I start to pray,
I think I will shoot Tiger some other day,
Turning round I am going to flee,
But Tiger giving bloody roar spotting this Bengalee!

He bounding from cave like football player Pele,
I run shouting "Kali Ma tumi kothay gele" !!
Through the jongole I am running,
With Tiger on my tail, blood gunning !

When he come close I drop my gaan,
Then run faster to save my jaan,
I am a telling that never in life,
I will risk again for my damn fool wife !!!"
posted by Pele at 10:23 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home