Something of Myself

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Not that I understand much about tagging but when the request comes from Misti (http://misti-hope.blogspot.com), I guess I have to oblige - so here we go: 8 random things about myself:

1. I love mutton biriyani. Yeah, food is on my mind since I am not having much of it these days! :( Rahamania biriyani is made by the God's own chef.

2. Blue Polo is my favourite perfume. It has always worked with women. :-)

3. I love brands. Apple, Harley Davidson, P&G, Sony, M&S...

4. Unprofessionalism and hypocrisy pisses me off the most.

5. I myself am quite random and that can easily qualify as one of the 'random things about myself.' :-)

6. I struggle forever between spontaneity and control.

7. My favourite wear is dhuti, panjabi and/or business suits (barring the neck tie)...

8. I like people who can talk well. Specially those who can talk their way out of situations.
posted by Pele at 11:05 am

2 Comments:

Hey hey, niceeeeeee :)

1:28 pm  

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

4:44 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home